Scam or Legit Trading Platform? Let’s Find Out 【2022】
Description: Scam or Legit Trading Platform? Let’s Find Out 【2022】
Platform Price: 0.0
Platform Category: Trading Platform
Author: Jeffrey Taylor
This review has broken down Bitbotapp into its advantages and disadvantages to help users better gain a better understanding of this trading platform.
- User-friendly crypto trading
- Holistic platform
- Seamless registration and verification
- Comprehensive help center
- Ability to earn interest on cryptocurrency
- Possible mechanical failure
- No mobile app
- Requires monitoring for functionality at regular intervals
Over recent years, the cryptocurrency market has exploded in terms of popularity and, as a result, has created a range of opportunities for traders. However, before you can begin trading, it is important to know all about the trading platform that you are wanting to utilize – therefore, this Bitbotapp review compiles everything you need to know about this trading platform.
It is important to keep in mind, however, that no matter where you decide to buy your cryptocurrency, it will always be an investment that is extremely speculative and highly volatile. Therefore, you should only be investing what you are ultimately willing to lose.
Bitbotapp is a trading platform for both intermediate and advanced cryptocurrency traders that are on the lookout for a one-stop shop that will meet all of their cryptocurrency needs. This trading platform not only offers its users the ability to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies, but it also offers crypto enthusiasts several other products.
Bitbotapp is a trading platform that prides itself on the quality range of services that it provides to its users. Its vision is along the line of combining the two separate words of traditional finance and blockchain technology in such a way as to create financial empowerment among its users on a global scale.
Bitbotapp comes equipped with all of the key features that a user would expect out of a trading platform. Without these features, Bitbotapp would not be the institutional-grade crypto exchange that it is today, and users should at least know what it is that makes this trading platform so popular.
It is very easy for users to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many other cryptocurrencies through the Bitbotapp platform. By providing its users with a user-friendly interface, Bitbotapp is able to connect with its users directly. It does this by ensuring that the platform features all of the components necessary for traders from all walks of life to understand and interact with Bitbotapp, even if they are newcomers to the cryptocurrency scene.
Easy and quick access is granted to users of Bitbotapp through the exchange dashboard for the following features; these are:
- Fund withdrawals
- Market monitoring
- Customer support
- Order history
- Cancel and create orders
Multi-Asset Trading Platform
Bitbotapp is a trading platform that features several assets, including but not limited to:
- Fiat currencies
The extensive range of assets that Bitbotapp offers its users is considered a great feature of this trading platform, as clients are given the option of deciding between hundreds, if not thousands, of different instruments. In other words, users of Bitbotapp can potentially make or lose money using many different instruments across many different markets.
Bitbotapp also supports some of the most popular cryptocurrencies, such as:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Solana (SOL)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
Bitbotapp also features a non-interest bearing wallet for users of this trading platform to have a place to store their coins. While the Bitbotapp wallet is a custodial wallet, it still offers users the ability to purchase, sell, and trade their crypto all from one place, in line with the one-stop crypto shop that Bitbotapp claims to be.
Bitbotapp Rewards Card
Bitbotapp offers its users what is known as a Bitcoin rewards credit card, and while there are multiple cryptocurrency debit and credit cards that currently exist, Bitbotapp focuses on giving back to their customers in the form of Bitcoin rewards.
Compared to some of Bitbotapp’s competitors, this trading platform’s rewards card is relatively straightforward. How it works is, therefore, simple, as users will receive a cashback in Bitcoin on all purchases they make, and this is considered to be their reward for trading with Bitbotapp.
How to Create an Account with Bitbotapp
Before you can create an account with Bitbotapp, here is a list of things you will need:
- Your social security number
- Valid phone number
- Valid government ID
- A real-time selfie photo
- You must be 18 years or older
Once you have the aforementioned things on stand-by, here is how you sign-up to Bitbotapp:
1. Visit Bitbotapp’s webpage from the browser on your computer.
2. Tap “Get Started.”
3. Next, you will be asked to fill in the following information:
- Legal first name – you will be asked to provide proof
- Legal last name or surname – you will be asked to provide proof
- Email address – use one that you currently have access to
- Create a password – write this password down and store it in a safe place Referral code – if you are not signing up to Bitbotapp with a referral code, this section can be left blank
It is important that you ensure that the information you enter is accurate and up to date to avoid any issues in the sign-up process.
5. If you agree with these policies, check the boxes, and then press “Submit.”
6. Bitbotapp will then send you a verification email to the email address you entered in the steps above.
7. To verify your email, click the link provided in the email you have received from Bitbotapp. Clicking this link will redirect to Bitbotapp’s website.
8. Here, you will need to sign back into your Bitbotapp account using the email and the password you recently created in order to complete the email verification process.
9. Bitbotapp is required by law to ask their customers for certain information so that the trading platform can approve them to use its products. This first requirement is for you to indicate whether you’re signing up for a personal or business account.
10. Next, you will be prompted to add your mobile number.
11. Enter your home address, and then select “Continue.”
12. If you selected a personal account in the steps above, then the next thing you will need to provide is your birth date. Click “Continue” once you have done this.
13. Then, detail your main source of funds that are needed to invest and select “Continue.”
14. Next, either enter your social security number or select your home country and click “Continue.”
15. Choose which document you want to upload – driver’s license, passport, or national ID – and make sure this document corresponds with the information you provided above.
16. Now, you will use your smartphone to take a picture of the front and back of your government-issued document and upload it to Bitbotapp.
17. You will also need to take a picture of yourself using your mobile device and upload it to Bitbotapp.
18. Click “Done.”
19. Bitbotapp will then run a screen on your records so that it can verify an approval to use its products. Federal regulations require Bitbotapp to collect information about their customers so that they can satisfy “know your customer” requirements.
20. The Bitbotapp team will notify you via email of the next steps that you will need to take. Once your account has been created, a brokers will be in contact with you shortly.
Fund Your Bitbotapp Account
Now that you have set up an account with Bitbotapp, you will need to fund it. Users can either choose to transfer their crypto from another wallet or transfer their funds from another bank account.
Once you have funded your Bitbotapp account, all that is left for you to do is begin trading. You can choose to either monitor your account at regular intervals or let a trading broker take over your trades from here on out.
Is Bitbotapp Worth It?
If cryptocurrency is new territory for you, or you are simply wanting a trading platform that checks all the boxes, Bitbotapp is the way to go. When you are ready to start your trading journey or continue it, you can take the next steps and open an account with Bitbotapp.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Bitbotapp Have a Mobile App?
Bitbotapp currently does not offer its services in the form of a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. What it does offer is a web-based platform with a smooth-trading interface that allows a user to trade seamlessly.
What Trading Platforms Perform Better Than Bitbotapp?
While the question of which trading platform outperforms another will be based on personal preference, there are alternatives to Bitbotapp like Binance, UpHold, Coinbase Exchange, and others.
Do You Need a Wallet to Trade on Bitbotapp?
Bitbotapp is primarily regarded as a trading platform; however, it does also offer a wallet service to its users. Users can deposit funds to their Bitbotapp wallet for safekeeping.
Is Bitbotapp Suitable for Beginner Traders?
Overall, Bitbotapp is suitable for traders from all walks of life, including beginners as well as more advanced traders. The low fee structure and robust security features inherent in this trading platform are perfect for both high and low-volume users