Buy Binance Coin (BNB) With Credit Card
How to Buy Binance Coin BNB Using a Credit Card – The Complete Guide for 2022
Ever since the creation of cryptocurrency ten years ago, it has been a force to reckon with in the digital and financial scene. Founded with the goal of creating a digital alternative to hard-backed or fiat currency that operated outside the purview of a central ruling authority, crypto has experienced some serious uptake among traders, investors, and institutions.
Though initially regarded with suspicion, crypto has come to receive a warm welcome in the global community. It has garnered widespread use by people who recognize its utility as a means to transfer value over a fast, anonymous, and permissionless network are known as the blockchain.
In addition, this digital currency has created a new niche called crypto trading, which comprises retail traders looking to take advantage of cryptocurrency’s price volatility to rack up massive gains from relatively small investments. Crypto trading proves to be indeed profitable, and several crypto millionaires have been created through this market.
If you’re looking to join this trend, you have to start from somewhere, acquiring crypto. The process of buying digital tokens with fiat currency is called on-ramping.
Although there are several ways to the on-ramp, in this digest, we will be considering how to buy BNB with a credit card in 2022. Let’s get right to it!
The Best 3 Exchanges for Buying Binance Coin (BNB) via Credit Card
Depending on your priorities, there is a wide variety of crypto exchanges you can choose from in the market. Though all crypto exchanges offer crypto-related services, no two do it the same way or have the same features. You have to sift through your options and find the one that works best for you.
We have done our research and picked out the top 3 crypto exchanges for buying BNB with credit cards.
Binance is the top crypto exchange in the world in terms of the trading volume. It was founded by Changpeng, commonly known as CZ, in 2017. This platform offers both centralized and decentralized exchange routes. In 2019, the classical Binance closed its services to United States users and later formed a US-based version that supports the trade of crypto assets within this jurisdiction: Binance.US
Binance.US allows users to transfer, swap, and stake a wide array of crypto assets crypto-related. Additionally, the platform has brilliant crypto market indexing features. It displays current trends in the market using different criteria like; highest gainers and losers to inform investors’ decisions.
- Very low transaction fees, estimated at 0.1% and even lower for BNB holders
- No transaction delays and instantaneous transfer speeds.
- Educational video materials to help newcomers, such as video series, informative blogs, and quizzes.
- Users have complaints about the customer support service being slow and inefficient
- Account verification and crypto-asset withdrawal issues
Step-by-Step Guide to Buying Binance Coin (BNB) with a Credit Card on Binance.US
If you wish to store your assets on the platform domestic wallet, after opening an account with Binance, follow these simple steps to buy BNB:
- Right from the homepage of the mobile app, select “Buy with Cash.”
- Select “Credit/Debit Card” on the payment options page displayed
- Tap “USD” to reveal a selection of compatible fiat currencies
- Search or scroll down till you find your local currency, then select
- Type the BNB equivalent in the local currency you wish to purchase
- Tap The “BTC” button to show the list of supported cryptocurrencies and select BNB
- Choose your card type and tap buy
- Verify the details of the transaction and confirm
Coinbase is a leading cryptocurrency exchange in the world and the largest in the United States in terms of the trading volume. On this exchange, users can trade and store cryptocurrency with high-level security. Coinbase has no headquarters and is run remotely by a staff of over 3,000 employees over the internet.
This online trading platform focuses on user safety. Maximum security measures are set up to protect users’ accounts from malicious activity. On top of that, assets are insured with the FDIC to ensure users’ financial security even in the event of a system being compromised by a cyber attack.
This exchange supports the purchase of mainstream cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, and BNB, including over 90 different kinds of altcoins.
- Tight security plus FDIC insurance coverage
- Accepts both MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards
- Plenty of educational resources for teaching beginners
- An intuitive mobile app with a user-friendly interface
- Scores low on customer support
- Expensive deposit fees for credit/debit cards, as high as 2.49%
Step-by-Step Guide to Buying Binance Coin (BNB) with a Credit Card on Coinbase
Only 3-D Secure debit/credit cards can buy crypto using Coinbase. 3-D Secure is an advanced authentication protocol that provides an extra layer of security for credit card transactions.
Follow these steps to buy BNB with a 3-D Secure credit/debit card:
- First, you need to create a Coinbase account or log in if you have an existing account.
- Tap “Add a Credit/Debit Card” at the top menu on the homepage
- Fill in your card details with information that matches the card
- If required, enter your billing address
- A pop-up window appears with the message “Credit Card Added,” along with an option to “Buy Digital Currency.”
- Head over to the “Buy/Sell Digital Currency” page to buy BNB with your integrated credit/debit card.
Crypto.com is one of the top contending exchanges in the crypto industry. This platform supports the secure exchange of more than 250 kinds of digital currency with over 25 local currencies. CRO, the online exchange’s domestic currency, facilitates the smooth operation of the platform. It is also headquartered in Hong kong.
Crypto.com is similar to Coinbase in terms of security standards. The platform follows security requirements for US-based exchanges to the latter and beyond. It incorporates several safety measures like two-step verification, bug bounty programs, FDIC insurance covering USD holdings up to $250,000, and much more.
Furthermore, the giant exchange is a frontier in the campaign for the adoption of crypto by payment services. In fact, a few years ago, they collaborated with VISA to introduce crypto-linked VISA credit cards.
- Premium security
- Earning potential for CRO holders
- An extensive list of supported fiat currencies for purchasing crypto
- Costly credit card deposit fees of 2.99%
- Low-quality customer support reception
Step-by-Step Guide to Buying Binance Coin (BNB) with a Credit Card on Crypto.com
- Of course, you need an account with Crypto.com to get started
- From the home screen, select the “Trade” button
- Tap “Buy,” then choose Binance Coin
- You’ll be directed to a payment gateway link. Enter your credit card details accordingly on the page.
- For verification purposes, $0.10 is deducted from your card and held for a set period of one week. Confirm this process to continue with the transaction.
- After your credit card has synced with Crypto.com, go to the “Account” page and type “Buy” inside the Crypto Wallets section.
- Enter the amount of BNB equivalent you wish to buy in your local currency, and select “Credit/Debit Card” as your payment method
- Complete the purchase by verifying the payment with your fingerprint or passcode
BWCEvent aspires to share balanced and credible details on cryptocurrency, finance, trading, and stocks. Yet, we refrain from giving financial suggestions, urging users to engage in personal research and meticulous verification.